Senior E-commerce Executive (China) 2020/04
An expanding premium beauty & healthcare company is looking for a Senior E-commerce executive to expand its online business in China.
- Build and operate new online platforms (e.g. Wechat Mini-program Shop - end-to-end process including setup of online shop, logistics, payments, marketing and promotion, customer service and so on) for selling into China
- Marketing and sales support for existing China online sales channels, e.g. TMall, JD, XiaoHongShu
- Strategize and execute digital marketing plan for China online business
- Work with product team to develop new product ideas for China online business
- Coordinate with China staff or external agencies to create and distribute digital marketing contents
- Other adhoc tasks assigned by direct line manager
- Diploma or University graduated
- Excellent verbal and written communications in English and Chinese (Mandarin a must)
- A minimum of 2 years’ working experience in online business environment
- Hands-on and in-depth experience with e-commerce operation, marketing write-up and digital marketing, live-streaming preferred.
- Familiar with China online platforms (e.g. TMall, JD, Kaola) social media platforms (e.g. Wechat, Xiao Hong Shu, Dou Yin)
- Hands-on experience in O2O marketing, pop-up store promotion or smart vending machine operation in China would be a plus
- Product marketing experience in beauty, cosmetics, personal care industry preferred
- More experienced candidate will be considered for a managerial role
Interested parties please quote #SEE(CN) and send your application to email address: email@example.com; or enquiry via WhatsApp at (852) 51628501
All information received will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.